Thursday, May 10, 2007

Any questions???

Hello all,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! The rainy season is pretty much in full effect here in Panama! We had a 100% white out yesterday...So much fun :-D

I know that many do not live in Panama and may have never visited. So, if anyone has any questions about anything in Panama (from real estate to tourism to legal questions, etc.), then please let me know! You can either leave a comment or email me at mona "at symbol" wsi-easyweb "dot" com.

I encourage any and all inquiries and comments! I will post the question and answer asap.

Kind regards,
Mona

P.S. Some photos of Panama for your viewing pleasure! Watch Internet TV programs about Panama and Panama Real Estate.




Panama City, Panama

Sunset

Sunset

Casco Viejo, Panama

Mona having a grand ole time

My kitty cat Pepper (picked off the streets of the Casco Viejo)

No comments: