
Hello everyone!
After some thought, I figured that I should introduce myself, since I'll be writing the blog!
My name is Mona Sutherland, and I celebrated my Panniversary (anniversary here in Panama) of a year and a half December 2nd. I think I watched Jeopardy and ate Sushi Itto, two of my favorite pasttimes. I love Panama and encourage you to visit if you never have!
I studied Psychology at UCLA, and am currently completing my MBA at the University of Louisville. I have 1 miniature schnauzer named Tico, and three cats, two from the street and one darling Persian. Their names are Oca Loca, Pepper, and Duchess (guess which one the Persian is). I swear I'm not a cat lady, at least not yet. I don' t have a rocking chair and can't crochet, so I think I'm in the clear.
I work for WSI as the Search Marketing Specialist and will be handing the SEO and PPC for Latin America Real Estate TV. Please feel free to ask my anything!
test
ReplyDeleteInteresting real estate blog and I will do some research to learn more – keep the good work
ReplyDeleteTerra Miami
Real estate is one of the best businesses now a day. Nice real estate blog. Thanks
ReplyDeleteClick here for : For Sale Properties